We are a contractor, licensed in California and Nevada, bonded and insured, specializing in installing Special Architectural Finishes to Concrete Floors for commercial, industrial and residential projects.
We do not pour or place new concrete. We apply architectural finishes to existing concrete floors. We specialize in the following concrete floor finishes:
Relatively new process to chemically harden concrete surface, hone and polish the concrete surface with specialized heavy floor grinders fitted with diamond abrasives, thus mechanically sealing the concrete surface.
• Zero VOCs
• No topical sealers are used, so there is nothing to bubble, turn white, flake off, wear off, turn yellow, or to reseal
• No waxing maintenance is required, ever
• Known as “Green,” Sustainable, or High Performance Floors
Traditional Acid Stained floors commonly found in Trader Joe’s Markets, Raley Markets.
Thin cement overlayments engineered to refurbish existing concrete slabs and enhance aesthetic appeal of concrete surface.
Three Types of Overlay:
• Trowel Down cement overlay at 1/8 inch, both interior and exterior, typically stained and sealed
• Self Leveling cement overlay installed at 1/4 inch, typically integrally colored, and sealed
• 1/4 inch stamped overlay, both interior and exterior
Our Corporate Team
Helpful Links from PDC
"At PDC, we strive for the highest level of professionalism. A company principal is involved with every single project, boots on the ground, ensuring quality on your project from start to finish. Every project - every time."
–David Stratton, CEO Pacific Decorative Concrete, Inc.